Dell company launches its brand new XPS 13 laptop with updated processor and battery power. This laptop from dell is available in gold, silver and rose-gold colors. There are some changes in new XPS 13 compare to previous versions of Dell XPS 13. The major change is latest 7th generation Intel Kaby lake processor and 60 Watt hours capacity. Please have a glance look on this laptop before you go for it.
Key specs of latest DELL XPS 13:
- Windows 10 64 bit Operating system.
- Weight of the laptop is 1.29 kilo grams.
- Dimensions of laptop W×D×T = 304×235×15.
- This laptop is very sleek with 15 millimeters thickness.
- 13.3 inches Quad HD+ display with resolution of 3200×1800 pixels which can display clarity images and videos.
- Yes this is a full infinite edge touch laptop with corning gorilla glass .
- Back-lit chiclet Keyboard and touch-pad with integrated button.
- Almost bezel less screen.
- 720 pixel wide screen High Definition web camera with dual array digital microscope.
- 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage memory.
- Intel HD graphic 620.
- 5 Ghz wireless network and Bluetooth 4.1 version.
- 3 in 1 memory card slot.
- Two 3.0 USB ports with one port as power sharing.
- Audio jack port with stereo audio speakers tuned with wave maxx audio.
- 60 Watt hour battery with adapter.
Above are the major specs of 2016 Dell XPS 13 laptop. Earlier versions of XPS 13 released with silver and gold colors only but latest version will be with rose gold as striking color. Dell XPS 13 2016 version will be available both in touch and normal display screen. Depending on the price the specifications of laptop varies. With its powerful processor this thin laptop will be a huge competitor for Upcoming Apple MAC pro laptop and HP spectre laptop. Increased battery power allows you to use this laptop for 22 hours continuously which makes it a worth buying laptop. Dell XPS 13 is officially launched and will be available from 4th October 2016 with a price range of $799 for silver, $949 for the developer edition and $1149 for Rose gold version.